Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The LORD is my helper


Hebrews 13:5-6
"Let you conversation be without covetousness: and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me."

North Carolina

Genesis 50:20
"But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive."

A mountain village in Cebu, Philippines

Who will go to tell these children about Jesus? Will you go? Will you pray for those who go?

They are so precious in His sight!


Joshua 1:9
"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."




The Lord encouraged me today with these Scriptures. May they also be a blessing to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment