Monday, May 13, 2013

Blessings

Blessings can come in all different sizes, shapes and colors.

                                  (This picture was taken during my 2nd mission's trip to Cebu)

Beautiful Flowers
Today while in FL I saw flowers just like this and it blessed my heart. I remember how excited I was to see pink and yellow flowers blooming together.

I am blessed by God's creation.


 Beautiful Friends
This is me and my adopted Jewish Grandma Eva. She is one of the most loving people I know. My life has been blessed by her friendship. She has such a heart for orphans.

I am blessed by Godly friends.


Beautiful Children
What a beautiful smile. I met this little girl at church during my first mission's trip. I'm looking forward to living in Cebu and sharing Jesus with these beautiful children.

I am blessed by children.


Beautiful Words of God
This little boy was helping say the pledge to the Bible. I loved the way he hugged that OLD BOOK. So many people in the world do not have their own Bible. Today, if you have a copy of the Bible...be thankful, read it and know you are blessed.

I am blessed by the Bible.


Thank you God for the sweet blessings you give to us each and everyday. May we all find something to be thankful for, because we are certainly Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment